Work Anywhere Bundle terms and conditions
The Work Anywhere Bundle offer is provided by Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (‘O2’ or ‘We’). These terms were amended on 21/03/2018 to amend the eligibility
criteria of this Offer, in accordance with clause 2.8 below.
The Work Anywhere Bundle includes an eligible device, an Airtime Plan and a twelve month Microsoft Office 365 Personal subscription. The price of the Microsoft Subscription is £59.99 as at 16 February 2017.
1. ELIGIBILITY AND REDEMPTION
- 1.1 To obtain and use the Work Anywhere Bundle you (hereinafter ‘ you’ or the ‘Customer/s’) must purchase an Eligible Device with an Eligible Tariff, directly from an O2 shop, online at o2.co.uk or directly from our O2 telesales team ( a 'Qualifying Purchase');.
- 1.1.1 An “Eligible Device” means a tablet computer (but not a tablet), iPad Pro, Pocket Hotspot, Dongle or other mobile wifi product;
- 1.1.2 An “Eligible Tariff” means on a 3GB or greater O2 Refresh tariff (a Device Plan and an O2 Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement).
- 1.1.3 “Eligible Devices” and “Eligible Tariffs” are designated as such in O2’s sole discretion. O2 shall identify Eligible Handsets in these Terms or selected promotional material. Handsets and Tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
- 1.1.4 By making a Qualifying Purchase you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions, of the Work Anywhere Bundle in addition to and together with:
(a) the O2 Refresh Terms and Conditions;
(b) the terms of your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement; and
(c) any applicable Microsoft terms and conditions;
(d) redeem the twelve month Microsoft Office 365 Personal subscription (the ‘ Microsoft Subscription’) correctly, following the voucher instructions sent to you following your Qualifying Purchase;
(e) register using a valid email address and maintain that email address; and
(f) sign up for a Microsoft account and use the Microsoft Subscription in accordance with Microsoft’s end user licence agreement [ https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/useterms].
- 1.2 O2 Refresh eligibility criteria will apply which includes, but is not limited to, being a UK resident and being over 18.
- 1.3 Customers must wait 48 hours before registering their email address on www.workanywhere.o2.co.uk
- 1.4 Customer will then receive an email with a username and password 15 days after registration to activate their Microsoft Subscription.
- 1.5 To activate the Microsoft Subscription you will need to provide your email when making the Qualifying Purchase. Customers will then be provided with a URL https://workanywhere.o2.co.uk/
to register the same email address. You will then be emailed a username and password and directed to a site where you need to sign up and then log in and download the Microsoft Subscription.
- 1.6 O2 will use a third party, Kondor Limited, to validate your email address for the Microsoft Subscription and accordingly by providing your email address to O2 for this offer, you consent to O2 passing this information to Kondor Limited solely for the purpose of providing you with this offer.
- 1.7 In addition, O2 will use a third party, Tech Data Limited, to email you your username and password for the Microsoft Subscription and accordingly by providing your email address to O2 for this offer, you consent to O2 passing this information to Tech Data Limited solely for the purpose of providing you with this offer.
- 1.8 The Work Anywhere Bundle is available to consumer customers only.
- 1.9 If you cancel or return any element of the Work Anywhere Bundle all other elements must returned and / or will be deemed cancelled.
2. THE WORK ANYWHERE BUNDLE
- 2.1 When you have made your first Qualifying Purchase you will need to wait 48 hours to register your email address on the redemption website at www.workanywhere.o2.co.uk, 15 days after registration you will then receive an email which will includes a username and password to activate your Microsoft Subscription (the price of the Microsoft Subscription is £59.99 as at 1
November 2016 however this price is subject to amendment).
- 2.2 Only one Work Anywhere Bundle can be redeemed by the Customer who made the Qualifying Purchase, provided that a Customer may make multiple Qualifying Purchases and accordingly receive multiple Work Anywhere Bundles.
- 2.3 The redemption process for the Microsoft Subscription can be started 48 hours after purchase and the Qualifying Purchase activation once the email is received 15 days after registration. . The duration of your Microsoft Subscription will continue from the date you activate it until the End Date.
- 2.4 The “End Date” means the earlier of:
- 2.4.1 the expiry of your twelve month Microsoft Subscription;
- 2.4.2 the date on which the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement associated with your Qualifying Purchase expires or otherwise comes to an end for any reason, including returns and you do not take out a new tariff with O2; and / or
- 2.4.3 the date on which your O2 account is terminated (whether by O2 as a result of breach of these or associated terms and conditions, or at your request).
- 2.5 On the End Date You will no longer be eligible to receive the Microsoft Subscription from O2.
- Use of the Microsoft Subscription requires a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of
the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors. Customers agree that such requirements are their responsibility.
- Your Microsoft Subscription shall only be and remain valid if:
- 2.7.1 you activate your voucher code;
- 2.7.2 you are not in breach of Microsoft’s end user licence agreement [https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/useterms ]; and / or
- 2.7.3 you do not default on payments during the 24 month term of your O2 Refresh agreement with O2.
- 2.8 O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Work Anywhere Bundle at any time. O2 will use all reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to Customers in order to avoid disappointment in the event of the withdrawal or amendment of the Work Anywhere Bundle.
3. THE EFFECT OF THE WORK ANYWHERE BUNDLE OFFER ENDING
- 3.1 On or before your Work Anywhere Bundle End Date you can pay to renew your subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal. Other conditions and eligibility criteria may apply.
- 3.2 You accept responsibility for backing up or transferring your data before it is deleted.
- 3.3 O2 will not be liable for any data or content lost, corrupted or destroyed in the course of reducing or removing storage.
- 4.1 You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 4.2 O2 accepts no responsibility for the failure of third party service/s (including without limitation the Microsoft Subscription) and/or errors in their delivery.
- 4.3 Sometimes, through reasons outside of O2's control, the applications and websites that facilitate the Work Anywhere Bundle (as with any application and website) may not be accessible. O2 cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the websites. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in ordering/claiming or any orders/claims delayed or corrupted. O2 will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- 4.4 O2 is not responsible for the Microsoft Subscription content and O2 hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility in relation to the content to the maximum permitted by law.
- 4.5 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 4.6 Telefónica UK Limited is the promoter of the Work Anywhere Bundle.